Dear Mei Yin,
Hey, girl! Why you look so miserable? Why you still don't want to sleep? Everybody is sleeping now, why you still hanging around?
I know what you are thinking now. You thinking about your job, your money, your mum, your future. I also know that deep in your heart, the evil 'you' keep telling you that you still have time to wait and stay, there is nothing to worry, everything will turn good when the deadline come.
Hey, little girl! I'm here just to remind you, you're no longer a student! Your are now stepping across the line of the other world. The world that full of challenges, the world that full of uncertainties, the world you most afraid of. I know, I know...I know everything you think.
But hey, you still need to take it! You not a student anymore who always being pampered! You need to find your job. Nothing will drop from the sky! Coward! Take out your gut! Remember how tough is your mother working now? You want to release your mum's burdens, don't you? Then what are you scare of?? This time you really need to plan and do for your future. There is no such thing that you can go back school and study. The working world is your school now. It's not a big deal! People out there wont bite you! Just pay more efforts to learn and stay alert! No need to feel inferior, nobody is perfect. At least you try. Don't waste all the money and time that you have spent.
I know you want to be a somebody. You dream, but please don't just dream. Work it out! Make you dream come true! I know you have a lot of plans awaiting you but how can these be done if you're not even dare to get your job by your own.
Trust me...no need to afraid.
Yours sincerely,
Little me
Sunday, August 16, 2009
To: Mei Yin
Posted by MeiYin at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment